Thursday, February 2, 2012

And the winner is.....

Cheryl Hirst for being the WORST BLOGGER EVER!! I know, I know and I am sorry, especially to the 5 people who continue to check to see if I have updated the blog...you are extremely loyal and I greatly appreciate it! :)

You may know that I lost my job at the National Microbiology Lab, the unfortunate result of drastic reduction in funding in the research lab I worked in. This seems to be the trend seen in many research labs so for now I will focus on my Stampin' Up business and maybe, just maybe you will see me more "frequently" in my tiny, little section of cyberspace. Perhaps I can increase my average of ONE blog post a year to...oh...let's not get too carried away now...to 1 blog post a week??? I know, crazy, eh?

So as an apology for my lengthy absence, I have for you not one, but TWO projects.
They are both gift card holders and use the Sweet Shop DSP, Mouthwatering stamp set and my FAVORITE new Occasions Mini item: scented embossing powder...sooooooo yummy!I used Vanilla-scented EP on the Wisteria Wonder cone and Melon-scented EP (which smells just like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers!) on the Pool Party cone.

Enjoy the weekend!

Cher









3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I guess I better start checking every week now instead of every month :-)

    ReplyDelete