Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Baby Koop,

Please come soon. We have all been patiently waiting for your arrival. Especially your mom and dad. We know your mom has made a lovely home for you and it is probably very difficult to leave but we are all *so excited* to meet you. It seriously must be getting cramped in there so just come on out. Plus people are starting to give me weird looks because I check my phone every hour, hoping for an email announcing your arrival...ok so I lied...I check every 15 minutes. So just come on out. Soon please. So I can make you some lovely gender appropriate blankets. And a card.

Hugs and kisses,
Auntie Cher

P.S. Tell your mama that she should start a blog to show off her spectacular work.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I totally have that punch, and that stamp...I'm making this card for gifts (although I may have to borrow the embossing folder...another one!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I made this card is for a punch swap that I participated in. I'm hoping to get a few more punch art projects worked into our stamp club schedule. Gotta love those punches!

    ReplyDelete