Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Been a Hoot

What a ridiculously insane weekend I had.

Without going into too many details, my weekend consisted of: 2 Christmas Card classes (20 women total), Terminator football championship weekend at CanadInns Stadium (7:15AM!), breakfast with the family at Smitty's, gymnastics, skating, church, work (yep, came in on Sunday), and finally, trick or treating.

And now I am a work to rest and relax. :P

Today's card showcases my current favorite punch: the owl punch. Isn't he adorable? I love that you can change up the color of his torso to coordinate with your card. I also love that you can position his eyes so he can be looking up, down, to the side or even cross-eyed (which was what I was like last night at about 9PM). I stamped the woodgrain background stamp (love this big 'ol stamp) with chocolate chip ink onto crumb cake CS and did a little bit of sponging with choc chip ink to add some texture. I punched out the tree hole with the XL oval punch and the branch that he is perched on is from the bird punch (another one of my favorite punches...ok...who am I kidding...all the punches are my favorite).








Also be sure to check out the new Christmas Bundles at a reduced price! I love a sale! You can email me your order or you can have your order shipped directly to you by ordering here.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Are you kidding me? I read this and was all: "Hunh, I wonder what kind of class Cheryl taught this weekend? Oh well, at least I will get to go to the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack in November." la-la-la!

    *crickets chirping in my brain as I process and then frantically scroll down to the stamp-a-stack post which tells me that not only is it not in November but that I missed it!*

    ARGH! How on earth did I miss it?! This is the sign that I am seriously losing my mind. I'm so sorry Cheryl! I can't wait to see pictures of what you guys made - at least I hope you plan on bragging about them!

    ReplyDelete