Wednesday, August 1, 2012

164

...that is the number of these beauties that I made. CRAZY, you ask? Yes I am and it was. But once I saw them here I *knew* they would be perfect for the WOW swap at Convention. Some extra helping hands were involved in the construction of these cards: Ludivine, dimensional-applier extraordinaire and Andy, dimensional expert, professional swap labeller and packager. I can't forget Sue who saved me HOURS of work by advising me to make the stars using a scoring tool dipped in white acrylic paint. Thanks guys for all of your help...it was GREATLY appreciated.





My front room was invaded by 328 aliens:


In case you would like to duplicate these (hehe), here are the following supplies:
Paper: pacific point CS/DSP, real red CS/DSP, lucky limeade, so saffron, basic black
Stamps: make a monster
Ink: basic black, lucky limeade
Punches: 1/16”, ¼”, ½”, 1¼” circle punches, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, word window
Accessories: sponges, googlie eyes, pennies, scoring tool, white acrylic paint

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. The epitome of a WOW swap, Cheryl! Absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your card. One of my lucky Convention roomies got one of them. I took a photo and left it on my little blog (http://adventureswitharlene.blogspot.com/2012/08/gosh-it-is-monday-already.html?showComment=1347195869661#c5662629742123989315) showing your talent. One of your friends dropped by and let me know that you were the artist. Best use of this stamp set I have ever seen!

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete