Please join me in a great monthly girls night out, full of fun, crafting, eating and laughing! I am gearing up for another great stamp club year and would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to join us. All you have to do is show up to each meeting and commit to making a $20 order (before shipping and taxes) every month for the next 10 months.
We get started at 7:00 every night at my place (1992 Loudoun Road) and wrap up by 9:00, sometimes 10:00 if there is a lot of chatting (and eating and laughing) going on. ;)
Why join a stamp club?
* This is a great way to build up your supplies gradually. Soon you will have a great collection of stamping products.
* Everyone gets their turn to be the "hostess". This means you collect HOSTESS BENEFITS! You'll get at least $35 in free product on your hostess month. (You could get a lot more!)
* Stamp Club members also receive $5 off every class offered.
* Meet an awesome community of women who share a love of crafting, love Stampin' Up and love to have fun.
* You get to make some AMAZING projects! Every month I will demo a few projects using different techniques and Stampin' Up product and you get to make one of your own to take home!
Check out the projects (cards, gift card holders, boxes, ornaments) we made during the 2011-2012 stamp club year.
If you are interested in joining a Monday evening or Tuesday evening club or have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and I CAN'T WAIT to hear from you.